Cash Recycling Machines
Cash Recycling Machines enable financial institutions to provide convenient services to its customers and at the same time offer operational efficiency and cost savings. Our
technologically advanced products, combine hardware and software technologies, as well as high levels of information security to provide high reliability. Combined with
end to end managed services our offerings are among the most comprehensive in the market
The value proposition of cash recycling machines are as follows:
- Reduced cash handling cost and interest cost. Since the cash deposited by the customer can be used for cash withdrawal, the frequency of cash loading and replenishment and idle cash in ATM can be minimized.
- Consistent and reliable counting of cash and detection of fraud notes during both cash deposit and cash withdrawal.
- A recycler is more cost effective than 2 specialized devices of dispensing and depositing especially in locations where amount of cash deposit and cash withdrawal is balanced.
- The 24x7 nature of the service would mean banks can offer cash deposit services after business hour especially in locations where traders and businessmen operate their businesses beyond business hours. These devices hence can be a source of customer acquisition or retention of customer services.
- A new range of value added services can be offered by the bank – which would normally be done at teller counter – e.g. bill payment versus cash etc. These devices can also be used for money transfer services since they can operate in a card or cardless model.
- The machine can support Off-Us cash deposits leading to an additional revenue opportunity for the bank in the next phase.
PEM/SSPBP (Auto Passbook Entry Machine/Self Service Passbook Printing Kiosk)
Long queues of bank customers can often be seen in front of teller counters waiting to have transaction details printed in their passbooks. In addition, entering data in the customer passbook is a burden on bank tellers who have other responsibilities too. Using Passbook Entry Machine (PEM) installed at bank lobbies, customers need only to open their passbook and insert it, and the machine does the rest and the transaction data in the passbook is automatically updated.
Our Passbook Entry Machine uses latest technologies to ensure high product reliability and is supported by end to end managed services including supply of machine readable passbooks, making our offering among the most comprehensive in the market.Unique features include
- High speed printing and feeding, and Auto page turning which mean higher overall performance
- Superior print quality, using innovative printing mechanism and smudge-free ink ribbon
- Low operating costs, due to the high-capacity ink ribbon (up to 4 million characters)
- Low maintenance costs, thanks to the long life feed and page turning rollers made of special rubber